1. I love road trips. On Tuesday, my co-worker and I, drove 6 hours to Regina for a quick work trip. I love listening to music, eating snacks and chatting. It's one of the few times when I don't have somewhere I have to be or something I have to do.
2. Before sitting in a car for the day I like to get a good workout in. I ran Tuesday morning and also got a quick hotel gym workout in before I left for the rink today since we will be driving home after the game tonight.
3. I've been craving a good strength training session lately. As my miles increase, it's usually the first thing that goes. I want to make sure I'm still making time for it. I've already scheduled in a BodyPump class at GoodLife Fitness for Saturday and Monday! It's the best and my favourite BP instructor is back from vacation!
5. We should have listened to our waitress. My coworker and I were craving nachos for supper, while away, and they had three sizes. We were both pretty hungry so we ordered a large but she suggested we get a medium or even a small. We decided to go for the medium. Well, needless to say we didn't even finish half!
6. I am excited for tomorrow night! I am heading out for supper and then covering another hockey game and then hopefully meeting up with friend's after.
Then. Some friends and I are getting together for a bonfire Saturday
What are you looking forward to this weekend?