Alright, lets kick off this Thursday like we always do.... by linking up with Amanda for Thinking Out Loud. Check out the details in her first post if you're new around here.
1. I'm behind on blog reading/commenting lately. I apologize if I've been a little absent online lately. I am still working on a thirty minute feature, for work, and it airs tomorrow. It's taking up all of my free (aka blog reading at work) time the past few weeks. I hope to catch up this weekend.
2. I have a four day weekend starting tomorrow!! Well, kind of. Woot Woot! We don't get stat holidays, at work, BUT I'm producing the feature so our staff can have Good Friday off. I also took Monday off because daycare is closed. However, since our local hockey team is in the playoffs I'm actually working Friday and Saturday night and then have a work shoot late Saturday until early Sunday morning.
3. My blog got a makeover. I've been wanting to change things up for awhile but couldn't justify the cost of having something custom-designed (and I'm not talented in that department at all!) Thankfully, a friend recommended 17th Avenue Designs and I fell in love with several of their templates. I asked a few friends, and my mom, to help me pick and we ultimately went with the one I loved from the beginning. As I was ordering it, I noticed the template was called "London." Obviously, it was meant to be! I opted to pay extra to have it installed for me and it was done about 6 weeks after I submitted my order. There's one thing missing but hopefully everything will be finished soon. I'm really happy with it!
4. This spring weather, lately, is amazing!! I LOVE to wear dresses and I've been able to bust out all of my favourites lately. I even picked up a new one at the mall only to discover, the next day, it had pockets!! Score!!
5. Anyone else watch Beast Mode Cowboy on Big Brother and/or Survivor? He's at a local pub tonight (writing this Wednesday) and I think it would be fun/hilarious to go! Sadly, I have other plans. Locals, let me know how it is if you go!
Alright, time to schedule this post and head home. I can't wait for this weekend!
Anyone doing anything special for Easter? London and I will have an Easter egg hunt Friday and then I'm heading to a friend's house, for supper, Saturday before the hockey game.
Hi, I'm Kaella, a single mom, reporter and avid runner. I love sharing my workouts, race-recaps, and experiences in group fitness class, with you. I also talk about my four-year-old son London a lot. I'm slightly obsessed with NYC, Starbucks and 5 Cent Candies.