Alright, lets kick off this Thursday like we always do.... by linking up with Amanda for Thinking Out Loud. Check out the details in her first post if you're new around here.
1. Tuesday wasn't the best day. I woke up to run and my treadmill was broken (I'm going to attempt to fix it myself this weekend thanks to Lindsey's help.) Then, I got my blood results back from the doctor and everything was normal. While this sounds like good news, it's even more frustrating. I was hoping they would be able to help us figure out what's going on with my body. There were a few other things but I basically cried more in one day than I care to admit. At one point, I just sat on my basement floor and bawled.
2. Thankfully, I have amazing friends. My girls took me out for a much needed run after work. Just chatting with them about what was going on, while exercising, was exactly what I needed. I left feeling refreshed and recharged. Thanks ladies!!!
3. I love this article.I can run a marathon but I can't get up a flight of stairs without having to catch my breath. Also, this article from someone who's never watched the Bachelor (until this week's finale) is pure gold.
4. Speaking of Bachelor finale's....As per Monday night tradition, my friends and I gathered to watch the show. The show was three hours, and we like to chat, so there was lots of pausing, re-winding and parts we missed. No complaints. It's more about these amazing women then actually watching the show. Overall, it was an awesome finale. I love love and I love my girls so it was a perfect night. I also love Chris Harrison's face on a cake. Ha Ha! I can't wait until The Bachelorette starts! I'm happy it's JOJO!
5. BIG NEWS!!! I'm officially signed up to become a registered fitness instructor through CanFit Pro! I'm so ridiculous excited and also very nervous. It's something I've been thinking about for awhile and I'm glad I'm finally taking the plunge!
6. I need to start tackling some spring cleaning. Even though I've only been in my house, a year, I feel like my place needs to be de-cluttered. I have plans to tackle the pantry and both entrance closets this weekend. I want to get to my closet soon since a local organization is in need of donations.
That's all from me. I'll be back tomorrow with the Fitness Friday link-up!
What's your dream fitness class to teach?
What's your favourite part about The Bachelor (if you watch!)
Hi, I'm Kaella, a single mom, reporter and avid runner. I love sharing my workouts, race-recaps, and experiences in group fitness class, with you. I also talk about my four-year-old son London a lot. I'm slightly obsessed with NYC, Starbucks and 5 Cent Candies.