I've got a lot to say today but not a lot of time to get this post written. Work is crazy busy as we work to pre-produce some holiday shows so we can all take a few days off over Christmas. If you follow me on Snap Chat "username KaellaOnTheRun" you saw some behind the scenes photos of that yesterday.
Anyway, time to link up withAmanda for Thinking Out Loud. If you don't know how it works check out her first post. Basically, it's a chance for you to get all your random thoughts out and then link up with others doing the same.
1. I participated in the Canadian Blogger Ornament Exchange again this year and received my package from Lindsey earlier this week. She NAILED it!! She even sent along an ornament for London. She knows us both so well. Thank you so much Linds!
2. I laughed so hard at this video! Even though I'm single, I've had many of my non-blogging friends be my "Instagram husbands!"
3. I hired a running coach. More on this to come but I'm excited!
4. How did this happen? We took London to see Santa, Monday night, and I can't believe how big he looked in this photo. My baby boy is getting so big!
5. Speaking of London, he's just as committed to my 8 minute abs challenge as I am. For the past few days, I've been doing it every night before bed. London joins in! Some times he sits on my stomach and tries tickling me but then he gets down beside me and follows along. It's adorable.
6. I met Baby Bodhi! As I mentioned, my friend Tawnya welcomed a sweet baby boy November 30th. On Monday, mom and I made supper for her and her family and brought it over. We loved visiting with them (she is doing great and looks amazing) and I got lots of Bodhi cuddles. I'll be back for more soon!
7. I'm coaching a hockey game tonight. Our city is hosting a media vs city hockey challenge tomorrow night and a colleague and I are going to be behind the bench for the media team. It's a fundraiser for the local food banks, and Salvation Army, and last year almost seven-thousand-dollars was raised! If you're local, I'd love you to come watch! 6pm at Nicholas Sheran Arena.
Hi, I'm Kaella, a single mom, reporter and avid runner. I love sharing my workouts, race-recaps, and experiences in group fitness class, with you. I also talk about my four-year-old son London a lot. I'm slightly obsessed with NYC, Starbucks and 5 Cent Candies.