|Back at soccer|
3. I am finally going to see my Physiotherapist next week. I'm getting tired of talking about my quad issues and I need someone who can actually help me diagnose it and give me a treatment plan. Even though I have six weeks until I start training for Vancouver it still makes me nervous! Until then, light workouts and lots of this...
4. I LOVE having my mom here! She's been staying with us, since Sunday, and it's so nice. It makes the days and nights I don't have London a little easier. Plus, we always have so much fun together! She's my person. Oh, and coming home to all your laundry and dishes done is pretty nice too ;) I'm keeping her!
5. Welcome Bodhi Asher! My beautiful friend Tawnya welcomed a baby boy Monday. He's gorgeous and I can't wait for some Beau cuddles!!
6. I am almost done my Christmas shopping! I have two more little gifts to grab and then I'm done! I kept to a strict budget this year and it made things less stressful. I usually just want to keep buying and buying!
8. Local races for the win! As I've mentioned. That means less traveling for races (something that cost me a lot of money this year...) I'll be keeping my calendar to local races (or Vancouver where I have family to stay with) until the end of next year. Thankfully, there are so many amazing local races I'm looking forward to running!!
9. I need some Christmas baking ideas! I'm hosting a girls (and their kids) Christmas party soon and I want to make a few treats to add to the potluck! They have to be a) delicious b) easy to make. I have a few ideas from Pinterest but, let's be honest, mine never turn out that amazing!
10. I'm adding these Pro Compression Holiday Socks to my Christmas wish list. Think about the race outfit potential!!
Alright, it's time for me to shut down for the night. Thanks for reading my random ramblings today!