1. Plaid scarves. I picked this one up from my friend at Urban Cowgirllast year and it's still one of my favourites. If you're looking for a plaid scarf she just released a whole collection (one even has lace!)
2. Massages. Even though they aren't covered by my benefits, at work, I've been making massage therapy a priority this marathon training cycle. I go at least once, but usually twice, a month for an hour. We usually focus on lower body (where I have the most problems/tightness) and I always leave feeling 100% times better!
3. Rosemary and Camomile baths. My massage therapist recommended them, a few weeks ago, and the combination helps sooth sore, right, muscles. Plus, if I have my bath at night I usually fall asleep faster.
4. Slippers. The floor in my house can't get so cold so I dug out these old slippers the other day. Plus, it helps my fasciitis to avoid walking barefoot as much as possible.
5. Slouch toques. I'm a big fan of Slouch Headwear and I recently picked up a few extras to get London and I through the fall weather.
6. Joe Fresh nail polish. I usually buy Essie but I snagged this, on sale, for three dollars on the weekend when London insisted he wanted nail polish as a treat. He loves getting his nails painted and I don't mind doing it. I used the colour on my nails and, two days later, no chips! I didn't even use a top coat.
7. Candy in the afternoon. It's been an emotional and stressful week at work. I am absolutely an emotional eater and this stash of junk has/hasn't helped. I can home last night and had a salad.
8. Starbucks. I'm not a fan of PSL's but love my Soy Chai Teas! As the weather gets colder, I've been treating my boss and I a few times a week.
9. The video baby monitor. This has been one of my favourite/most-used baby purchases! Jarod has been away, for
work, this week so I've had to make time to workout and fit my runs in. I usually choose while London is sleeping to maximize our time together. Since my workout equipment is in the basement, and London sleeps on the second floor, the video monitor helps me keep an eye on him (and be able to hear him, while I'm exercising.
10. Yurbuds. I've worn yurbuds for the last year, or so and love them. They never fall out of my ears and I don't have to adjust them while I'm running. I only wish they sold replacement ear buds as I've lost a few in the past. I just received these in the mail and will be taking them
out for my 20 miler tomorrow!