4. Heads up: Personal Post coming tomorrow. In my Reader Survey results you asked for more personal posts. So, tomorrow is the first of three that I have scheduled. It's hard to open up about how I'm feeling sometimes but I also think it's important to share so maybe it'll help others in similar situations.
5. London and I are going to the Lion King!!! As soon as I hit publish on this post, London and I are driving to Calgary for the show! I LOVE Broadway and I'm excited to see what he thinks about it too. I saw the show in NYC a few years ago and was blown away by the live show. We've watched the movie three times and he loves to sing and dance along. I hope he loves it as much as I do and this can be something we do together for years to come. We are making a day out of it and I'm going to treat him to supper after.
6. I am not sure what to do for my birthday this year. Last year, it was the day after Jarod and I decided to separate. I wasn't in a celebrating mood but my friends did a great job distracting me. This year, I am excited to have London! I'm thinking we'll probably have a bbq at my house and he can help me blow out the candles on a piece of cake. I'm awesome at planning events for others but not so much myself. Either way, I'm excited for another year :)
7. Don't ever be embarrassed by your photos. I didn't post this in my race recap yesterday but not because I'm embarrassed by it. I'm proud of the race and I actually really like this photo. Sure, it's not the best angle, and I look like I'm gasping for air, but what I see is countless hours training that helped me PR, strong thighs that helped me run faster and confidence to push myself to the finish line and not give up. So, don't be upset if you originally don't love one of your race photos. You did the hardest thing; you showed up. Be proud of your accomplishments.
7. Speaking of photos, how cute is London? The LRPS posted their official race photos and I LOVE these ones of London! I'm definitely printing a few off!! Sorry for the over-share!