2. I'm missing London a lot right now. He's been on vacation with his dad for a week but comes home tonight. The last seven days I've been trying to keep busy but it's hard. I've been really lonely and am never sure what to do with myself when he's not with me. It's almost like I'm not sure what my purpose is when I don't him to take care of. He's going to be getting a LOT of cuddles tonight!
|1st Half Marathon in 2013|
4. I need to get back to BodyPump. It's been two weeks since my last class at GoodLife Fitness and I'm craving it. The new release (hello 1000+ reps in 60 minutes) is amazing and always leaves me feeling like a superhero! Anyone local up for a class next week?
5. I got a new phone!! After running SeaWheeze my phone died and then wouldn't charge up again. It wouldn't even turn on. I was without a phone for five days until my phone lent me a loaner (with nothing on it.) It was kind of nice to not have a phone but I need one for work and to chat with my child. Anyway, after MANY phone calls to Apple they kindly decided to give me a new phone (the problem wasn't covered under warranty even though the phone was only a month old.) Plus, they waived the shipping! So, I have a new phone, most of my stuff (no photos/videos from my 10-day vacation) and have rescheduled all the appointments I missed! ;) Man, do I rely on technology a lot!
6. I'm nervous about AirBnB but it seems like the best choice for NYC this fall. Has anyone ever used the AirBnB service (where you rent a room/place from someone online?) I want to stay in a hotel the whole trip but I just can't afford it. If you know anyone renting their place the first week of November can you please let me know? I would love to rent from someone I know (or one of my friends' knows.) THANK YOU!
Alright, that's all I have time for today. I hope you have a GREAT weekend! I'll be back with my LRPS Half Marathon recap, and Weekend In Review, next week. In the meantime, you can check out my weekend adventures (and those of several other local bloggers who are joining me for the race) on my Instagram account.
1. Have you used AirBnB before? Tell me your experience please!
2. At what age did you get your first cell phone? I believe I was 17 but I did have a pager when I was 14 haha!
3. When's your next race?