1. How long have you been reading Kaella On The Run?
I was sure my mom would be the only person who's been around since the beginning but it turns out there are a few of you. Thank you!! Also, it's really exciting (and encouraging) to see some many new readers in the last few months. I hope you'll stick around.
2. Tell me about yourself.
Wow, I had no idea so many of you don't blog or leave comments. I'm really happy you take time out of your day to stop by and read my ramblings!
3. How often do you visit Kaella On The Run?
4. How are you notified of new blog posts?
I need to be better about using Twitter. I have to use it for work so I tend to forget about my personal account a lot.
This blog actually started as "London's Mommy" but I knew I wanted to shift gears and make it more about running about six months later. I really struggled to come up with a name. Seriously, I consider myself a great writer but sometimes I lack in the creativity/good-at-puns department. It may be something I consider changing down the road if I think of something better.
Instagram is my favourite social media platform and probably where I interact the most. Again, I need to be better about Twitter since apparently that's where most of you follow me.
7. What do you enjoy reading the most on Kaella On The Run?
This isn't a surprise as my numbers are always highest on my personal posts. I need to be better about opening up and sharing my feelings. It's tough sometimes because I live such a public life, as a tv reporter, and I like to keep some things private. In saying that, I do have two posts in the works that are very personal.
8. What do you enjoy reading the least on Kaella On The Run?
I don't do surveys that often so that's good! I do plan on keeping up with my training posts though as I love looking back at them.
9. If you could change one thing about Kaella On The Run what would it be?
This was the only multiple choice question and probably the one where I got the most valuable feedback. Here are some of the responses:
1. Change the layout and increase the font size (I tried out the largest font size on this post. Thoughts? I'm also thinking about a complete re-design once I get back from NYC and can save up some money.)
2. More photos (Sometimes I feel like I post too many photos and have so many that never see the light of day. This makes me happy!
3. More interaction with the people who follow. I need to be better about responding to comments in a timely fashion and also finding blogs through new readers. I'm great at interacting on Instagram but need to improve on here and twitter!
4. Share nutrition tips! I don't feel qualified to give tips but I would think about sharing what I eat when I'm training for a race. Great idea! Thanks :)
I also got lots of very sweet comments from some of you. Thank you. I started this blog not sure if anyone would read it. Your friendship and comments mean a lot to me!