2. I'm starting to plan my trip to NYC. Of course, my main reason for going to NYC in the fall is the Marathon but I want to take advantage of my trip to my favourite city. So far, I want to go to some fitness class (maybe Soul Cycle and Refine Method--any recommendations?) check out a Broadway Show, or two, and explore some new-to-me neighbourhoods. I also really want to go to the MET since it's been on my list the last four times and I've never made it there. I'm tempted to stay a few extra days after the race but that'll mean finding cheap accommodation
3. I love de-cluttering. I mentioned a few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closet. Tursday night, I had some girlfriends over for our weekly Bachelorette get-together and I let them go through the pile. A couple of them left with quite a few items. It felt great to get rid of the clothes that had been piled on my guest bed. I plan to give the rest to Goodwill this weekend.
4. Check out this spread. Speaking of Bachelorette. This is what we eat most Tuesdays. Needless to say, none of us eat supper beforehand.
5. Pedicures are a runner's best friend. My feet were in rough shape so I treated myself to a pedicure on my lunch break Tuesday. I went with white polish and I love it!!
6. Not all self-timer photos work. I usually take 3-5 photos before I decide which one to post online. This one is clearly a fail.
Have a GREAT weekend!!
Oh, and to everyone at BlogFest enjoy!! I'm living vicariously through you! FOMO ;)
What do I NEED to do while in NYC?
Do you have lots of self-timer photo fails?
How often do you get pedicures?