It's that time again, I'm linking up with Amanda for Thinking Out Loud. If you don't know how it works check out her first post. Basically, it's a chance for you to get all your random thoughts out and then link up with others doing the same.
1. IT'S A BOY!!! Saturday, I was lucky enough to attend Tawnya's gender reveal party. It's been Team Boy, since the beginning, and I burst into tears when the blue confetti burst from the balloon (emotional, much?!) I would have been happy, either way, but I'm thrilled they get to experience what it's like to have a little boy. I know I'm pretty lucky to have my little man in my life. I'm also lucky to have these lovely ladies in my life.
2. I realize I talk to myself a lot. With London gone I catch myself having conversations with myself. The house is just too quiet without my little man. I can't wait to get him home!!
3. I love Barre! I went to my first class Tuesday night and loved it. I almost laughed when we were told to get two, three-pound, weights but my arms were SCREAMING at me about five minutes in. I definitely want to try another class soon.
4. It's almost time to say goodbye to alcohol. I'm not a big drinker but I want to try and lay off the liquor during marathon training (TRY is the key word! If there's a special occasion I'll be toasting to it!) I'm going to miss my weekly Bachelorette wine-nights with the girls. Luckily, a few of them are pregnant so we always have virgin drinks available anyway ;)
5. It can get lonely working out alone. Honestly, some times I dread the long run and wish I had a run club, or friend, to join me. That's when I throw on my We Run Social tank and know I have a big community of runners cheering me on from a distance. It helps.
That's all from me today.
Have a great weekend!!! I'll be back Monday :)
1. Do you give up anything while you're training?
2. If you live alone, do you find yourself talking to yourself sometimes?
Hi, I'm Kaella, a single mom, reporter and avid runner. I love sharing my workouts, race-recaps, and experiences in group fitness class, with you. I also talk about my four-year-old son London a lot. I'm slightly obsessed with NYC, Starbucks and 5 Cent Candies.