6. I got my new PHONE!!! I decided to go with the 5s because I could get more storage than the 6 and that's really why I needed an upgrade. I have a LOT of London/running photos/videos ;) I haven't had a lot of time to use it yet but I do like the thumb print feature and the burst camera mode!
7. I wait until it's cheap brow day to get mine waxed. There's a big difference between 18 dollars and 11 dollars. My eyebrows desperately needed some attention but I love to save money! Plus, my bangs cover them up most days so I can wait. I go to Merle Norman and have always been really happy with the service! I tweeted this photo to my friend Danielle to remind her about cheap Tuesday. She loves it just as much as I do ;)
8. Jo is coming to visit!!!! Bloggers friends are the best friends! I'm so excited to visit with her while she's in Lethbridge!! The last time she was here she introduced me to BodyPump at GoodLife Fitness so I expect we'll probably do something active together this time too! If you don't follow her blog you should. She lives in Canmore and her photos will make you want to pack up your life and move to the mountains!
9. I joined SnapChat. I have no idea why. Okay, so technically it was a combination of Ange convincing me (without having to say anything) and wanting to creep on more photos and cute videos of Kaitlyn and Shawn B from the Bachelorette. Yes, I'm serious. If you're on SnapChat add me! My user name is: kaellaontherun. Disclosure: I have no idea what I'm doing yet.
10. I'm really excited for this weekend!!! Saturday a few friends and I are driving to Calgary for the Colour Me Rad 5K! This is my third year doing this fun run and it's one of my favourites!!! I'll have London this year so I'm going to be either pushing him in a stroller or walking the course with him. I can't decide which makes more sense yet. We'll also be meeting up with some local blogger friends too! I can't wait to visit with them again!
|Can't wait to meet up with some of these lovely ladies again!!|
I am also going to a baseball game Saturday night and then hoping to take London swimming on Sunday! The weather is forecasted to be in the 30-36 degree (Celsius) range which is awesome!!