Once again, I'm linking up with Amanda for "Thinking Out Loud."
If you don't know how it works check out her first post. Basically, it's a chance for you to get all your random thoughts out and then link up with others doing the same.
1. My Team For Kids Online Auction is now open for bidding. There are 19 awesome items up for grabs. A HUGE thank you to everyone who donated an item, is bidding and who has shared the link!!! I'm seriously so blown away by your generosity. Auction closes April 30th.
2. I'm so excited for tomorrow!!! London and I are heading to Saskatchewan tomorrow to see Courtney, Bart, Brooks and (FINALLY) meet Baby Quinn!!! Since London was sick in February, and then our house sold, we had to put the trip on hold...until now! Court and I talk, almost, every day but haven't seen each other since July! I'm so excited to spend time with my best friend and get lots of baby cuddles! The 6 hour drive, with a two-and-a-half year old, should be interesting... wish me luck!!
London and Brooks last July
3. I'm in love with my new fitness class! On Tuesday, I went to my first "Brandt's Booty Beauties" class. The 12 week program focuses on your butt, legs and core. My legs were SHAKING within about 15 minutes. Surprisingly, I'm still able to walk/sit down today! I'm excited to see how I feel at the end of the three months.
4. I've been thinking about movie popcorn all day. It's one of my favourite snacks and movie popcorn is my favourite! Yes, I get the butter layered. I'm going to see Insurgent with some girlfriends, tonight and can't wait to see the movie, catch-up with them, and eat all the popcorn.
5. I have baby fever. Seriously, I feel like my world, both in real life, and online, is surrounded by pregnant women. Of course, it's not going to happen for me anytime soon. Until it (hopefully) does some day I will continue to read your weekly updates and love over your adorable baby photos!
6. I need to drink more water. I'm usually really good about it but, for some reason, I've been falling behind lately. I need to make a conscious effort to drink more.
7. Last night was my first night coming home to an empty house. No London and no mom. It was extremely lonely. I cried... a lot.
8. I am back up and running. Last night, I went to marathon club (the distraction was exactly what I needed) and ran 4.21 miles at an 8:58/average. It felt awesome to get moving again!!!
Okay, that's it for me today.
I'm off to Saskatchewan for a few days so I'll check-in when I get back!
Hi, I'm Kaella, a single mom, reporter and avid runner. I love sharing my workouts, race-recaps, and experiences in group fitness class, with you. I also talk about my four-year-old son London a lot. I'm slightly obsessed with NYC, Starbucks and 5 Cent Candies.