Once again, I'm linking up with Amanda for "Thinking Out Loud."
If you don't know how it works check out her first post. Basically, it's a chance for you to get all your random thoughts out and then link up with others doing the same.
1. Moving is expensive. Splitting our stuff meant I was without a lot of big, and little, stuff. It wasn't until I went to make a big breakfast Saturday, for my mom and brother, that I realized I didn't have a frying pan. I keep making lists, buying stuff, then making another list. Mom and I are heading to Calgary Saturday to go to Target and IKEA to hopefully score some deals!
2. I've been a bad blogger lately. I know you're never supposed to apologize for blog stuff but I am. Sorry for not responding to all my comments and falling behind on my reading, and commenting, on your blogs. Between moving, family visiting and everything else I haven't had time.
3. My Team for Kids online auction will be up NEXT WEEK! I'm seriously so excited to share the amazing items that have been donated!! I'm just waiting on a few more things and then it'll be posted. Even if I get half of the retail value, for all the items, I'll be more than half way to my goal! (If you still want to donate something to be auctioned off- please email me by Sunday at email@example.com)
4. I love my new place. I've been in the new house for five days and it is slowly starting to feel like home. Don't get me wrong, there's lots to unpack (and buy) and I still want to hang photos but I'm getting there! I miss the old house but think we will be okay here. I can't wait until it warms up so London and I can get outside and explore the area.
5. I signed up for another race! Even though it's been on my race list since January I officially registered to run the #StripAtNight during the Rock N Roll Half Marathon in Las Vegas in November!!! A few of us are talking about doing another race in the morning, and this one at night, which would be awesome! It's two weeks after the NYCM (my first full) so I plan on taking it easy and having fun with my friends! Registration is now open if you want to join us!!
6. I don't have cable and it's not that bad. I decided to skip cable, right now, to cut down on my expenses. Instead, I'm using Apple TV to stream video and a SmartTV. I don't miss it yet (except maybe watching the morning news) Bachelor nights will just have to be on Tuesday's, next season, so I can download it off ITunes.
Alright, that's all for this week.
Have a great Easter weekend!
Do you have cable? If so, could you live without it?
Hi, I'm Kaella, a single mom, reporter and avid runner. I love sharing my workouts, race-recaps, and experiences in group fitness class, with you. I also talk about my four-year-old son London a lot. I'm slightly obsessed with NYC, Starbucks and 5 Cent Candies.