Once again, I'm linking up with Amanda for "Thinking Out Loud."
If you don't know how it works check out her first post. Basically, it's a chance for you to get all your random thoughts out and then link up with others doing the same.
1. London now has his own treadmill. Yes, the kid who loves to run (like his mommy) is already obsessed with this! I can't wait to go for our first run together :)
2. Speaking of running, I ran 5K Wednesday and felt great! It was the first run, in weeks, where I didn't cough. It was a great confidence boost right before Phoenix!!
3. London has another double ear infection and may not be coming to Phoenix. To say I'm bummed is a major understatement. First of all, my heart breaks for him. He's been sick a lot in his life. We both have less than stellar immune systems. It also means, we may not be going to Saskatchewan to visit my best friend and her new baby. I'm trying not to be a complete mess about it but I'm really upset.
4. I Escaped from LA. There's a new adventure in the city where you get locked in a room for an hour and have to complete a mission. If you don't complete it, you don't "escape." I went with Melis and her boyfriend Ian and Nick Tuesday night and had a blast! You have to find clues, solve puzzles and work together as a team. We did AWESOME! We almost beat the escape record (missed it by about 90 seconds.) I will definitely go again. You can read more about the experience here.
5. I want to go sub 2 in PHOENIX. Wish me luck!! I've done it (5 times) before but it will be a challenge this time!
That's all I have today. I'm on my way to Great Falls to catch my flight but first having my hair cut and taking London to the doctor to check his ears again before we decide what to do.
Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you when I'm back from Phoenix!! Follow my Instagram as I'll be posting there while I'm away! :)
Hi, I'm Kaella, a single mom, reporter and avid runner. I love sharing my workouts, race-recaps, and experiences in group fitness class, with you. I also talk about my four-year-old son London a lot. I'm slightly obsessed with NYC, Starbucks and 5 Cent Candies.