Thinking Out Loud #7
1. I'm bummed I didn't get in to the NYC Marathon lottery. I really wanted my first marathon to be in my favourite city. Now, I have to decide if I should do the charity option and raise $2620 to run, pay for a travel option (around 2200) or find another marathon. I feel like this is my year to run a marathon. If I do the fundraising, does anyone have any good ideas for raising money? The only downside is they are all American charities so Canadians donating wouldn't get tax receipts. Does anyone have any experience with Team For Kids?
What should I do?
2. I am not going to Chicago this year. I had planned on going, in July, to run the Rock N Roll Half but financially it's not going to work. Plus, Court (who I was hoping to go with) can't make it. I definitely will get to that city someday though!!
3. I'm tired of being sick. I had three days of relief from my cold but now that I'm back home I'm sick again. I have a brutal
cough and am all stuffed up. I think I need to try something else since the medicine my doctor suggested isn't working. I took yesterday off and just laid on the couch all day. It was awesome!
4. I am counting down to my next trip. I'm going to visit Court and her family (and new baby Quinn!!) in a few weeks and can't wait to see them all! Hopefully this cold is gone by then!
5. I don't know what I would do without my agenda. I haven't had it the last few days and I seriously feel lost! I'm trying to reschedule some races/trips and can't because I don't have it ha ha!
That's all I have for today! Off to work after a week away. I'm sure my inbox is going to be crazy!
Have a great day!!